The FURUNO Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver on the FCV 295 allows a wide selection of operating frequencies. You may choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation. Output power is selectable from 1, 2 or 3 kW. A wide variety of display modes and functions are available, which provide skippers with simple and intuitive information.
- 10.4" 'Fogging-Free' color LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Post-processing gain control applies to all existing returns on the display
- White Edge function trace the bottom contour with a thin white line
- FURUNO Digital Filter delivers crystal clear target presentation
- FURUNO Free Synthesizer transceiver allows adjustable operating frequenc
Furuno Digital Filter (FDF)
FURUNO digital filter optimizes the gain to obtain highly defined images of underwater conditions. The FCV-295 can clearly show target fish close to the seabed.The digital filter also eliminates noise to deliver sharp and detailed echo presentation, achieving detection of fishing reef and even individual fish with absolute clarity.
Operating Frequency Adjustment
When FURUNO transducers are connected and set to the FCV-295, the operating frequency range will be registered and shown in the menu. The user can shift the operating frequency freely between the ranges at any time from the menu. With the FURUNO 82B-35R transducer, the operator can select any operating frequency from 66 to 109 kHz. This feature is particularly useful for vessels targeting many different species, or when the fish finders of other ships in the area cause interference.